1. Does Vidhikarya provides the legal services like a lawyer?
Answer: No Vidhikarya does not provide legal services only the lawyers registered with Vidhikarya provide the legal services.
2. Are the registered lawyers Vidhikarya employees?
Answer: No, they are not Vidhikarya’s employees. They are independent lawyers who have been practicing in their respective area of expertise and location.
3. Does Vidhikarya regulate the work and services offered by a lawyer?
Answer: Vidhikarya does not regulate the quality of work or services provided by lawyers but it does have a mechanism to rate the lawyers based on the clients’ feedback.
4. How the privacy of a client is maintained while offering the services?
Answer: In general lawyers are bound by their professional ethics to maintain the confidentiality of their clients. In addition they also sign a Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement with Vidhikarya. Rest assured your privacy is well maintained.
5. Can I complain to Vidhikarya about a lawyer’s services?
Answer: Yes, you can do so and on proper verification and outcome a lawyer’s rating can be upgraded or downgraded based on the client’s feedback.
6. Is Vidhikarya services available all the time, 24x7?
Answer: Yes, Vidhikarya is available 24x7. It is an online platform to get your legal matter resolved. A lawyer’s availability is dependent on each lawyer.
7. Can a lawyer complain against a client?
Answer: Yes a lawyer can also complain against a client. Vidhikarya will assist in reasonable manner to get the issues sorted out.