Vidhikarya is an endeavour to help individuals and organizations to get their legal work done in a cost effective and swift manner. We all understand that legal work or any legal matter is a bit complex and tedious and we all would like to focus on other aspects of our life and business rather than on the legal matters. At the same time legal matters are of utmost importance that cannot be left unattended.
So, here through Vidhikarya, we are going to offer a platform to all to get their legal work done smoothly.
Vidhikarya came up to existence out of the sheer day to day life experiences shared by individuals, startups, companies, NGOs, Lawyers, MBAs, and many others. One commonality we found was that most of them found it difficult to get their legal work done.
They found lot of hassles in getting some legal advice or legal work done, be it starting a new business, running and funding of NGOs, signing a lease agreement, sending a legal notice, getting draft contract vetted, etc. The list is long. The challenges were twofold, one the hefty legal fee and secondly the discomfort of the whole process of getting the legal work done.We, at Vidhikarya, are trying to provide a mechanism to ensure that your legal needs are fulfilled without any hassle and with full transparency.
Board of Advisors
1. Department of Electrical Engg., Washington State University – Research Assistant 2. American Electric Power, Columbus – Engineer
1. Sainik School Purulia 2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engg. 3. Washinton State University, USA (Master of Science)
Jayant Kumar Thakur
1. Kanth and Associates – Intern 2. Luthra Anand and Associates – Litigating Lawyer 3. CMC Limited – Legal Executive 4. Hewlett Packard, India – Legal Counsel 5. Dimension Data India Pvt. Ltd. – Country Counsel
1. College of Commerce, Patna (Bachelor of Commerce) 2. Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi (Bachelor of Laws)
1. Salesforce Australia Pty Ltd. - Business Development Executive 2. SmartyHost Pty Ltd, Australia – Business Development Manager 3. Avion Systems Pvt. Ltd. -Manager (Business, Management & Strategy) 4. Vidya Niket – Chief Mentor
1. R.G.P.V. School Bhopal 2. Monash University, Australia – Master in Digital Communications 3. Great Lakes Institute of Management – Post Graduate Program in Management 4. Central Board of Secondary Education – Master Trainer and Peer Assessor for SQAA
Mission and Vision
Mission: "Keep it simple."
Vision: "Make it profitable."
Get legal services in the following categories:
Get Corporate legal services in the following categories: