Q. Gd

Anupam Baxi

Respected sir..i was an employee of a renowned company..due to some suspicious act in the workfield i reported to the higher authority against two of my colleagues..as they were influencial no action has taken against them rather i became the victim...the authority then started to harass me by transferring me here and there and far from my home..when it gone extreme i had to quit the job...i want to complain before the dgm regarding this...may i lodge a general diary in ps against the harassers to emphasize my complain and how far will it fruitful..please help....

You can complain to the police and let the police investigate and take action.

View {{count[0]}} Reply

Anupam Baxi

Thank you very much sir for your valuable feedback...

A. Yes you can register a GD against such persons for harassment.

NILANJAN CHATTERJEE

View {{count[1]}} Reply

Anupam Baxi

Thank you sir for your valuable advice.if i have to take any legal move against them i'll definitely contact you...

Please specify the type of offence and the gravity of the same.
Since, you have already left the organization, complaining before the DGM might not wok.
Please share complete details for an advice.

Vedant Lakhotia

View {{count[2]}} Replies

Anupam Baxi

Many thanks for your response sir..i just want to know is this possible to lodge a general diary against the harassment which is only mental and official..because i have heard that harassment can't be complained unless it is physical..i dont want back my job..but i want to teach them a lesson..complain with a police diary may have a greater impact on their career graph than a normal complain..will police entertain my complain??what law says about this..pls make me grateful by giving your valuable advice...

Vedant Lakhotia

Dear Sir,
Yes, you can file a General diary.
The outcome cannot be guranteed as because the police authorities will at first say that now since you are no more employed there what benefit you will get by this?
Secondly, by filing GD police very rarely takes action. If you want to file GD for record purposes then it is ok but if you want a complaint on which action muyst be taken then you must file FIR. If you want them toteach a lesson, then you should complain before the Ethics committee of your organization and if none of that is there, you can complain to the managing director , head of HR etc.