Q. Physically harassment

Hi sir, I want some advice as I have filed a FIR against my supervisor who is harassing me physically(inappropriate touch on my back n shoulder) at my work place when I refused and saw him anger then he started forceful tactics to bother me. This incident not only happen with me but also happening with other females as well. I complained with HR or mgmt but no body wants to take action against him because of their designation. They only conduct meetings and passing time from 6 months. Now after 6 months when I realized they will not take action in fact they are protecting him then I filed FIR. Now I just want to know After filing FIR, is there any possibility that mgmt can hold my salary or they can fire me from the company?

A. dear client You have to be alert and any action on the part of management consult with Professional lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to protect you from all troubles.

Deepak Bade

Responded 2 days ago

A. What is the present position? Is everything well ?

Vishwabandhu

A. What is the position now ?

Vishwabandhu

A. Dear Client
1) Nothing will happend against you.
2) For more details revert to VIDHIKARYA..
CLICK ‘like’ if satisfied Please or CLICK ‘Talk to Lawyer‘ for further clarifications 

Bharat Pawar

A. Sexual Harassment in workplace is serious offence protected and administered by the law of land and highly monitored by Corporate management and Courts.The law will take it own course and serious repercussion on the part of company management.You have to be alert and any action on the part of management consult with Professional lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to protect you from all troubles.

A. Dear Madam,
They will afraid of policed and courts. Their image will come down in the market. Nothing will happen.

A. In respect of your query, the HR department cannot fire you or hold back your salary solely because you have raised your voice against someone who might hold a position senior to you. Please keep in mind that, "Equality in work place in your right". Since you had mentioned that you had complained to the HR regarding this issue of yours, the same issue is also faced by other female employees of the company and also that you have filed an FIR against him, I would suggest you to consult an Advocate who would guide you on your future course of action and how to tackle and handle things carefully as your matter has become more sensitive after all the above.

Vedant Lakhotia

View {{count[6]}} Reply

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your response.

A. Answer to your question is that legally management can neither hold your salary nor fire you but I have seen and know that many companies do fire people under these kind of situations. So, you need to be very careful to ensure that you do not give them any opportunity to find faults with you, as they can take undue advantage of that and fire you or initiate disciplinary action against you.
Since you already have lodged an FIR I would suggest you to get in touch with an Advocate and have proper guidance going forward.

View {{count[7]}} Reply

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Thank you sir