Q. Medical bond

Dear sir.. I had taken admission in a medical college for second round.. And now suddenly they denied a third round and say we cant leave the seat without paying the bond.. I have not yet signed a bond.. So can they still force me to pay the bond? My certificate will remain with them any way i can get th3m back

A. Yes, The college will enforce their terms & rules and also take legal recourse.

In this regard the Indian Courts are in favour of management saying that they will get loss if one of the candidate leave the course in the middle of the course. You may bring some influence and get back your academic certificates by paying to 10-25% fees.

View {{count[1]}} Reply

Anonymous

But they can keep a third round if i want to leave so that seat dsnt get wasted.. As i am leaving before the stipulated time

A. You have to adhere to the college terms of admission as you have agreed. The College can enforce you to fulfill their terms of enrollment and bond conditions.

View {{count[2]}} Reply

Anonymous

Sir is this applicable even if i havnt signed or given the bond yet