ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q. Will

Placeholder image


posted 7 months ago

My friend's mother had purchased some property but she want to give the property to her youngest child who is above 18 years but after her death.
Please suggest what she can do

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Dear Sir,

She can execute a gift deed or release deed in favour of her youngest son.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 7 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here