Q.Partition of property and duplicate will

Q. Partition of property and duplicate will

Anonymous

Dear sir
father and mother self owned property asked for partition , when asked they showed a will saying my mother has created a will saying that her property belongs to my brother daughters. my father and mother has expired.

please advice

A. The property was made Khatha on the basis of WILL, you can get certified copy of the same and you can challenge the said Khatha and to file civil suit for cancellation of said alleged WILL and to give police complaint for the same before jurisdictional police station. All the best.

Chandrashekhar

A. No. It is not a valid will, Better to contest the will with all available documents,records to prove its a duplicate will. You have to consult a Professional Property Lawyer from panel of Vidhikarya for guidance & help quickly.

View {{count[1]}} Replies

Anonymous

thank you sir , but they have not updated when the will has been created, how to prove that is a duplicate will. before my mother in law died they have taken signatures on blank papers and written what ever they want now.

Will has been not registered.

please adivce

Then it is a fit case for contesting the will,first you should collect all available document and proof to contest the will before the designated jurisdiction.

Anonymous

Thank you sir. But what proofs has to be shown sir. I am being help less sir, please suggest. They are very cruel and tourching me and husband with all the ways they have. We tried to give police complaint but they managed them also.

In Property matter there is reward,better to consult Property professional lawyer for quick help & protection.

Anonymous

Sure sir please guide us with any lawyer number who can give expert advice.

Vidhikarya panel.

Anonymous

Thank you sir will surely contact

Yes.

A. Was it registered?? you can challenge it if you have proof that its a forge one.

Ashish Dongre

View {{count[2]}} Reply

Anonymous

thank you sir , but they have not updated when the will has been created, how to prove that is a duplicate will. before my mother in law died they have taken signatures on blank papers and written what ever they want now. Will has been not registered. please adivce

If it is a registered Will then challenge it by filing a suit for partition.

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Anonymous

A. If you have any doubt about the said WILL, you have to file the suit for cancellation of WILL before jurisdictional civil court. You have every right to do the same. All the best.

Chandrashekhar

View {{count[4]}} Reply

Anonymous

A. Will can be challenge in the court. for this consult a lawyer.

Rameshchander Anand