Q. Partition Suit

Hi,

My grandfather and his two sons (younger is my father) got into Arbitration agreement on 1993. The arbitration was done with 5 elders from my village. Further the agreement was reduced to writing on white papers.

This agreement is not registered. The elder son violated the agreement and sold the lands as per his wish including the lands from the younger share.

My grandfather and both his sons passed away. There are properties still undivided between the two sons.

What is the best I can do here. I got suggestions to apply for partition suit. I request the details required for this partition suit.

ThyagaRoyal Ganna

A. dear client you can go for partition suit. For details, pl.contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com.

A. Dear SIr,
In the absence of documents for review, the advice would be to file for partition suit for the remaining land and for the ones that has been sold which belonged to the share of younger son but sold by the elder son, a money recovery suit should be filed.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. Seek personal consultation for better opinion after showing copy of relevant documents if any.

Nirmal Chopra

The best you can do is to file partition suit.