Q. land acquisition

My land was acquired by Avas Vikas Colony, Uttar Pardesh government 30 years back without informing me and my land was not included in gazette still they acquired and compensation of land not given till now Now After doing case in Allahabad high court on Avas vikas they said take your money which was deposited in government treasury it was not deposited in my account or in court and now they are saying take treasury money according to 32 year old rates. Is this case fit for high court and how much compensation should I expect ?

A. dear client you can claim interest on your claim. For details, pl.contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com.

A. I f you are interested in getting compensation , you can go to treasury and apply there, and the money will be credited in your account. If you donot want compensation at the old rates you can approach to allahabad high court through an advocate via vidhikarya.com

A. Yes

GANESH SHARMA