ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Debtor planning to evade

Q. Debtor planning to evade

Hi, I have deposited money into a co-operative society and the MD is planning to evade leaving depositors like me without our hard earned money. I have heard there is an IPC section which calls for an immediate arrest in case of proven that someone is trying to evade with intent of not paying the debts? Can someone guide me the best approach to make sure many lime me get their life savings back.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. You can just lodge a complaint with Police , finding sections is their job

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. If u have proof of deposit of money and refusal by MD, you smay file civil case of recovery of money and if you have proofs of misusing if funds of cooperative society you may file criminal case of misappropriation of funds and cheating etc

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon


Experience: 14 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us