Q. student fee refund

sir i applied for spain asmisson i got the admission ,i paid my tution fee to the university,but my visa got rejected,so according to refund polivy of university they shoud refund within 30 days of refusal letter submission,but after submission of all dovuments they told me to wait for 30days,again and again they told me to wait because of some issues in university,now 120 days completed,now they are not responding nor refunding to my mails even any phones,so in this matter how can i get back my tution refund what are possibilities,and what is the procedure to follow,please give me some guidance in this regard.

A. dEAR CLIENT, SEND A LEGAL NOTICE. For details, pl. contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. Hello
Since it is a matter pertaining to another country therefore you can not sue that university in India. Submit a well drafted representation to the concerned embassy of the Country . You can share the prospectus of your university with us for more accurate advice in your matter.
Regards

GANESH SHARMA

A. First of all you must send them a legal notice through an advocate stating all the circumstances and facts therein.
If it does not work than file a suit for recovery of the amount you had deposited woth them. For more details plz contavt me through my vidhikarya profile amd leave a request for consultation there. Admins will get in touch with you to connect you to me directly

Mohd Imran