Q. not returning money

Anonymous

My sister has started a cloth shop with a lady friend and financed the business by taking a shop on rent and buying stocks etc. After a few months the friend has said that she can manage the shop on her own and will pay back the money in installments and she does not need my sister's association any more. She and her husband are not financially strong and cannot pay back the money regularly. She has ruthlessly cut off my sister from the partnership and we dont trust her. How do we recover the money invested in the shop or get back possession of the shop. No partnership deed was prepared.

A. dear client you can file a criminal complaint before police station against fraud and criminal breach of trust.stating all the facts and circumstances against her for the fraud she committed with you.

Deepak Bade

A. Procure related documents & proof of payment of rent & stock etc., Issue a legal notice immediately on all aspects of the business.

A. file a criminal complaint before the concerned police stating all the facts and circumstances against her for the fraud she committed with you

Mohd Imran

A. Sir/Madam
How was the mode of transfer of money? You can file a criminal complaint in your nearest police station or else file a civil suit to recover the same or simultaneously can do both but preferably criminal action is much more advisable as civil remedy takes time .

Yusuf Mithi

A. First issue. a legal notice to them. If they are not paying the same then we can obtain oder from the court.

regards

Rajeev
RJ Associates
Trivandrum

Rajeev RJ