Q. AUTO FINANCE

HELLO SIR
I AM FACING PROBLEM WITH FINANCER FEW MONTHS MY BROTHER TAKEN FINANACE ON MY BIKE REGISTRATION (RC) WAS ON MY NAME HOW CAN THEY GAVE FINANCE WITHOUT ME AND CAN I FILE CASE ON THEM R WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE GAVE ME A SUGGESTION

A. Nothing much to be added.

A. dear client you need to send legal notice to financer about clarification of how to grand loan without your consent . if they deny to reply you then file police complaint of fraud against them.

Deepak Bade

A. First you can issue a legal notice to financier.
rajeev
RJ Associates
Trivandrum

Rajeev RJ

A. Please ensure that without your written consent, your brother can not take the finance on your bike and financer can not approve the said loan to your brother. If it is happened so, it is an offence of criminal fraud and you can lodge an FIR against the financier and your brother on concern police station.

Ashutosh Pathak

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir you should approach to the nearest police station and register your complaint against them. Fraud . cheating.

A. Ideally they should not have done this unless you gave your consent and that too in writing. You send them a representation stating the fact that the bike belongs to you and you have not provided your consent for the same. If they don'r listen then lodge a police complaint fro fraud.