Q. Gagandeep

Anonymous

Hello sir

My sister wants to make a gift deed Of a flat she owns in nellore andhra pradesh to my father. I want to know the process and concered charges including everything. Please help me out

Thank you

A. Dear client registration charges of gift deed of property within the family is very nominal and differs from state to state. It might vary from 1%-2%. Kindly go through local experienced lawyer

Deepak Bade

A. Dear Client,
Shri Thota Narasimham , Minister for Stamps and Registration, Government of Andhra Pradesh said in a Press Conference that the Government was thinking of reducing the Stamp Duty from 3 % to 1 % in 2013 and I am not sure if that been implemented .
Secondly,There is a Chart known as , A.P. STAMP DUTY DETAILS, which includes ,Sl. No., Nature of Document, Stamp Duty Rates for Andhra Pradesh, Transfer Duty, Registration Fee etc., You will get the Money Receipt for the amount you will be paying and the money goes to the State Exchequer directly. In addition, be prepared to spend at least 1 % of the total cost which is unofficial and you will not be given any receipt for this. This is TIPS/SPEED Money whatever terminology you use. If you do not pay your work may be delayed on some pretext or the other.
By saying this I am neither supporting nor encouraging corruption, but simply I am informing you the tentative expenses which you might incur during the process. If you can do it free of cost, then you are lucky.
Shanti Ranjan Behera, Advocate

A. registration charges of gift deed of property within the family is very nominal and differs from state to state. It might vary from 1%-2%. Contact a local lawyer from Vidhikarya.

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir you should approach to the any local lawyer who will made gift deed . Charge will be very few

A. Dear Client Tell me that How your sister got the Flat ? Was it purchased by her own income ? Or it was purchased by the income of her husband ? Why she want to gift this Flat to her father ?
Dear client any gift which is made only to debar legal hairs , is a fraudful gift which the legal hairs can get cancelled.

Vishwabandhu

A. Depends on value of property and state taxes too

ARPIT BATRA