Q. Credit cards dues

Anonymous

Sir due to my financial situation not able to pay my dues from past 2 months , recovery agents visited my house asking me pay the money instantly

A. Dear client kindly Lodge a complaint with the local police against the financial institution and recovery agent

Deepak Bade

A. you have not mentioned full facts of the case. For details contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. It is against SC judgment. Lodge complaint

A. Lodge a complaint with the local police against the financial institution/bank and the recovery agency. FI or Banks cannot wash their hands off incase an agent or agency misbehaves. The FI/bank must accept full responsibility of the actions of the agents hired by the bank. If the police refuse to file a case, the magistrate can be approached for the same. If the recovery agents illegally entered into your house without authorised permission and forcefully try to recover the amount, then file a trespass case for violating your rights and an extortion case against them.

As per the RBI Guidelines on Engagement of Recovery Agents, agents cannot resort to illegal and rough means to repossess any mortgaged property or underlying security. These guidelines bound them to contact the borrowers in a respectful and lawful manner. If you feel threatened that a particular agent or debt collection agency is flouting the said guidelines, then you have the option to report to RBI against the bank. RBI takes such complaints of violations very seriously and shall take appropriate action against the mentioned bank or FI.

A. Dear Friend,

File FIR against them if they are harassing you, and with this step, you can put pressure on them.

Neeraj Kumar

A. Recovery afeng3 canot harash you for recovery the money you can give complaint to the police authority. They cannot recover money unless untill a decree from court

TRUST CHAMBERS OF LAW

A. Approach the lenders to solve issue amicably

ARPIT BATRA

A. Approach you card issuer and make an arrangement to pay the dues in small installments. As you have taken credit/loan by using the credit card so legally you are bound to pay the money back.
But the recovery agent cannot harass you breach any law your legal rights. In case they are threaten or intimidate then tell them you will lodge criminal complaints against them and you can do so actually.