Q. Loan.

Anonymous

I bought a two wheeler two years ago on monthly EMI of Rs.4500 and also paid all the Emi's on time. After that the loan financing company offered me a personal loan of Rs. 214000 , which I denied to take but my husband applied online request for the loan behind my back. The company also didn't verify my current income and credited the loan amount in my account saying that it is a paperless loan where no documents are required to get loan. At present I m jobless and unable to pay EMIs of the loan. We asked company to give some time to seek job and make arrangements of money to pay the loan but they are not considering my request. What can I do as legal action? Since the company didn't take my consent before giving the loan. They did not talk to me, neither meet me face to face to take my consent for the loan. Can I file case against company's fault? Because the company is about to file case against me for the non payment of loan.plz advice me I m worried.

A. Dear Client,
There is a saying in English " One flower does not make garland".Both ( The Bank/the Financial Institution is at fault in giving you money at the request of your husband without proper verification which you should have brought to the notice of higher officials which you have not done means you are at fault as well.The best thing for you would be to go to the bank, meet the concerned Branch Manager, explain him/her the actual position and and take time.You can go to the Court, no problem.But, finally you will end up paying with interest.If you have a company/industry then there might be loan waiver.But I have my own doubt after reading what you have stated.Try to clear it up as soon as you can.
Shanti Ranjan Behera, Advocate

A. Dear client kindly send legal notice through lawyer

Deepak Bade

A. Dear Madam,
It is a social evil. So get issue a legal notice and fight legally.

A. Kindly share more information related to the same to get best solutions

ARPIT BATRA

A. Dear client you have missed several facts as whether the company sanctioned the loan at your name or your husband's name and who utilized the same. Any how contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com