Q.Doing full time work with full time degree

Q. Doing full time work with full time degree

Dear sir,
I have completed my degree while doing full time work in MNC company by adjusting timings.my doubt is whether that degree is legally acceptable or not.and I have joined in another company .can I submit that degree ?

A. dear client It's an otherwise grave issue but also depends on the provisions of your college/ university.

Deepak Bade

A. It's an otherwise grave issue but also depends on the provisions of your college/ university.

ARPIT BATRA

A. you have not mentioned the full facts of the case.Any how for details, contact some family lawyer like me through vidhikarya.com

It is a big issue. It is a sensitive issue too. In similar cases the HC directed to retain either the degree or post.

A. Dear Client,
This has to be looked from a different angle.
What was the contract with your MNC employer... hours per week?
Assignment given... performance appraisal by the Supervisor etc.
Supposing you are software professional working for TCS and done your MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. Have you done that?. If the answer is yes, you are great!
If you have done it without the knowledge of your employer ( without taking permission for some other activity) then one has to look in to your contract seriously.
Now, when you are changing your job you need to write about the educational qualification supposing you write MBA , the questions which will follow...when... from where... which institute...specialisation ... internship ... campus selection...etc.At the same time you have to write your work experience.In Indian context it will give you a different image.
Under the circumstances it depends on you and the contract you had with your MNC employer which will play a major role in deciding factor.
Sorry for putting it bluntly with examples for better understanding.
Shanti Ranjan Behera,Advocate

A. Dear Client Tell me
1. which degree u have completed ? and from where u have passed it ?
2. What were the conditions for that course. Fully regular or as a private student ?

Vishwabandhu