Q.DO I NEED TO SELL THE LAND COMPULSORILY AS PER BUYER,S DEMAND

Q. DO I NEED TO SELL THE LAND COMPULSORILY AS PER BUYER,S DEMAND

Anonymous

Dear Sir,
I have a flat registered on my name & my wife,s name in karimnagar.My uncle has made agreement on 100rs stam paper on my behalf in august and took some advance.In that agreement it is written that land as per document xx of xx square yards will be sold as a whole for the agreed price .Later after 15 days I went and he has paid some amount and we have made agreement that with in 90 days as per dimensions if gives money land will be registered on his name. But he has not responded till 80 days .After so many calls ,on 82 nd day he came and said that land is not as per measurement .Then we mutually agreed to measure the land and close the deal in couple of days. Now he is not responding to our calls.Now 90 days is over.
In document it is mentioned with in 90 days he has to pay as per measurements.If he fails what is to be done (those details are not there in agreement).Now as the 90 days are over whether I have the right to give his advance back and retain/resell my property.?
Pls advice.

A. dear client kindly issue a legal notice for cancellation of the sale on his failure to complete the sale and forfeit the advance amount.

Deepak Bade

A. serve a legal notice for cancellation of the sale on his failure to complete the sale and forfeit the advance amount

A. Since he violated conditions so get issue a legal notice and say his advance is forfeited

A. Dear sir you should approach any local lawyer

A. Dear Client,
Your Agreement is the only supporting document which will help you.
It will be appreciated if you move as per the Agreement done.
Regarding what is to be done, it must have been written, otherwise it is incomplete.
If you are still in doubt, get in touch with a Real Estate Lawyer through Vidhikarya.com
Shanti Ranjan Behera,

View {{count[4]}} Replies

Anonymous

But he is not ready to come forward and close issue even after 90days. I am always fair ,he is fooling me every time & extending the time.Agreement is not saying about what is to be done after 90 days means ,I have to wait till he responds even after time frame is over?Don't I have any right to do any transaction on my land?

Dear Client,
The transaction has not been completed within the time frame means violation of the contract and at this stage your right comes in.The best option for you would be to get in touch with a Real Estate lawyer of Karimnagar or neighbouring district through Vidhikarya.com. You start the process of Serving a Legal Notice through an Advocate as soon as possible so that you can save some time since you a in haste.
Shanti ranjan Behera