Q. Company

Metirials not sent in time to govt office,but I have sent all metirials ,govt has blacklisted my company.can i demand for payment for the metirial

A. dear client kindly approach civil court.

Deepak Bade

A. although full facts of the case has not been given, however you can represent to the chairman of the company if he doesnot hear file a suit. For details, pl.contact some advocate through vidhikaryacom

A. Yes
If deny approach civil court

A. Dear Mr. Modal,
I need to know the complete case history and also the agreement in order to give the correct Advice.
Most important is the Govt has the right to blacklist the company if the company is at fault, but no right to withhold your payment.You can get your money back if you are right, this is the basic principle.You can schedule an appointment through vidhikarya.com

A. please share the details of your agreement. Need to review the clauses to determine the consequences on failure to deliver the service/material on time. By your writing it seems the government had withhold the materials and had not return the materials, in this situation you have a good ground to serve a demand notice upon them for either return of the materials or payment for the materials.

A. Yes sir .