Q. Contract

We have 2.8 acer of land and my father madhe a contract with one person that. The person should give us 6 lakh rupees and he should use our land for 5 years.. after 5 years we will return his 6 lakh rupees and he should leave the land.. it's been 11 years now that person is not ready to leave the land.. we went in court but there was no use.. we have a doubt that the person buyed our advocate so we lossed the case.. now what should we do.. we don't have any source besides that land to live...

A. Dear Ms. Patil,
Share the details of the agreement then I might be in a position to tell some thing.
You have the right to go to the higher court if you are not satisfied with the judgment.
you have the right to change your Advocate at any time during the course of trial.
Shanti ranjan Behera

Get issue a legal notice by approaching advocate and file a suit in Civil Court.

A. Now u can fight case in high court.

A. You can try approaching the cops.

ARPIT BATRA

View {{count[3]}} Replies

Ankita Patil

Replied 1 month ago

Not only our advocate but the judge is also corrupted..
Can set a inquiry on the judge itself for asking on what bases he has given the decision..

Ankita Patil

Replied 1 month ago

Sir this is a shut case the land is of my father.. then how come the judge be on their side.. can we put enquiry on the judge.. what is the procedure to set a enquiry on the judge...

A. If u have agreement maded between both parties then how it possible . I some other reason for losses Ur case

View {{count[4]}} Reply

Ankita Patil

Replied 1 month ago

There is a agreement.. and the main thing is we have not sold our property to them.. on the legal documents of that land my father's name is only there.. we have come to know that the judge had a pressure from up so this result was given.. we are appealing in high court now..