Q.NOTICE FROM PAGDI LANDLORD FOR STRUCTURAL CHANGE & ALTERATION

Q. NOTICE FROM PAGDI LANDLORD FOR STRUCTURAL CHANGE & ALTERATION

My landlord has given me a written notice.

Re: Structural changes & alteration in the premises
Situated at XXXXX
Borivali (W) Mumbai 400092.

Sir,
I, the above-mentioned named the land road of the premises situated at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Borivali (W) Mumbai - 400092. I Hereby
Would like to bring to your notice that it has come to our Knowledge that you have made alteration structural changes and have covered the area in the premises as per your needs and requirement without my consent and premises and also put out hoarding which also affects the structure of my building. I would like to point out that the above changes are not as per the BMC rules and regulations and are bad in laws.

I hereby request you to re instate the premises and as per the rules and regulations of the concerned authority to avoid any inconvenience to me the near future, failing which I would be forced to intimate the concerned authority, for which you shall be solely held responsible.
Hope a wiser counsel serves upon.

Thanking you

What can be done in this case do we have any option to deal with this?
Can we provide architect plan and structural auditor report that no beams and pillars are harmed.

Kindly suggest method to deal with this.

A. Dear Client,
Please consult the local property/Real Estate Lawyer well versed in local laws.
Alternative is go to the office of Municipal Corporation and they will you what to do next.
Sooner it is done it better for both of you.

A. First apply and get permission from Corporation

A. You have to consult a local professional property Lawyer from the panel take up the issue on all aspects and as per the provisions of the Rules quikly & protect your property & interest quickly.

A. You must respond to his notice and also provide your clarification of you have not breached any BMC regulation or any provisions of law. If you do not respond to the notice then it will be assumed that you have accepted all the allegations and the landlord may take benefit of that .

A. Land lord can only increasing rental amount not structure amount. But there must be written notice