Q.About changing birth year

Q. About changing birth year

Dilip Goyal

posted 4 weeks ago

Sir., Really I was birth in 16/4/1996 in rajasthan sirohi district..my birth was at home ..but while I was admission in school ..my dad was at argent work at that time my dad write wrong birth year as 1994 due to my dad mistakes ..and from that now my birth year is 1994 in license ,aadhar card,12th certificate, and I don't have birth certificate,..so I want change my birth year as 1996 so what I have to do

A. You can follow the options given by other learned counsels.

ARPIT BATRA

Responded 4 weeks ago

Get a birth certificate following procedure under Births and Deaths act 1961. And then get all other records accordingly.

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. Dear Mr Goyal,
Please read the following:
In exercise of powers conferred by section 30 of the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 (Central Act No. 18 of 1969), the State Government with the approval of the Central Government, hereby makes the following rules, namely:-
G.S.R. 74. - In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 30 of the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 (Central Act No. 18 of 1969), the State Government with the approval of the Central Government, hereby makes the following rules, which has been published in
Rajasthan Registration of Births & Deaths Rules, 2000

Published vide Notification No. F 16(1) Statistics/99, G.S.R. 74, dated 4.12.2000. Published in Rajasthan Gazette Extraordinary 4(Ga)(I) dated 4.12.2000 at page 151.)
You just do the simple math... the year you were born and the year the law came in to force.
In case of difficulty get in touch.

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. If u having any evidence to prove it. Then it will be possible

Responded 4 weeks ago

View {{count[3]}} Replies

Dilip Goyal

Replied 4 weeks ago

I don't have evidence..but my father say u have to go in court and there u have to do affidavit of writing of panchayat . So it is possible by this way

Replied 4 weeks ago

At least u will need birth certificate. It is may be