Q.My neighbour is harassing my mother and creating a nuisance and is not letting selling our home

Q. My neighbour is harassing my mother and creating a nuisance and is not letting selling our home

My dad is suffering from mental illness, the property belong to his name..He buyer a property at nallasopara east beside his brother house..Now due to some emergency and to take care of our dad we need sell the property and build the house for my dad at his native place, but his brother is torturing my mom and and giving him bad words whenever she comes to see our house, he even abused the Tennant's who came to see his house one of them being my friend, old help us as local police is not helping me ..We are a small family and I dont earn much that I hire a lawyer..We only have blessing left for those who will help me..

A. Dear Mr. Vikas Giri,
Share your case history to Vidhikarya.com who will send it to me.
After going through the case history, I may be interested.
But I can not promise anything.It all depends on the merit of the case.

Responded 1 week ago

A. You are in complex serious situation,better to contact a lawyer from this panel or take help assistance of Bar council welfare legal service quickly.

Responded 2 weeks ago

A. U will need to approach court immediately. With illness certificate of Ur father.

Responded 2 weeks ago

A. Dear Sir
Please approach legal services authority who will provide you free advocate

Responded 2 weeks ago