ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Christian from sc reserved constituencies.

Q. Christian from sc reserved constituencies.

Dear sir,
(1) Is a christian eligible to contest from sc reserved constituencies ?
(2) if not,then what is the procedure to fight against such a open misuse ?
(3) What are the evidences should have to proceed with the above mentioned case ?

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Mr G.V. Saikumar,
1.Refer to your question No 1... The answer is NO.
2.Ref to your question of No 2...There are other misuses not this misuse.Share the complete case history like name of the State.. District...Name of the Constituency... Assembly Constituency.. or Parliamentary Constituency...Constituency Number etc... Do not give sweeping statements.
3.Ref to your Point No 3
All these Rules and Regulations are written in English, Hindi and all the recognised regional languages.
Read them carefully... find out the violations.. and then get in touch with me through
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 1 week ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
File a Election Petition and get a stay or order or if elected challenge it.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 1 week ago

View All Answers
Reply Here