Q.Job related civil petition

Q. Job related civil petition

Anonymous

posted 5 days ago

My case is related to civil petition in the high Court .The court said respond shall not fill up one vacancy,case is running but by giving the reason of time my case is not taken for hearing and date always extended to 6 months without any hearing.what can I do next? Case is pending from 2 years.

A. You should move Memo of early hearing or dispose case earlier

Responded 5 days ago

A. Dear Client,
I do agree with the suggestion given by Learned Advocate Manjula ShanmugaSundaram.
Ask your Advocate to bring it soon by submitting a Mention Memo in the Office of the Deputy Registrar of the concerned High Court. Try from next week. Share your case details to vidhikarya.com immediately.
Hope this will work.
If the advice does not work, get in touch with me immediately.

Responded 5 days ago

You may move Memo of early hearing and convince the court about the necessity to dispose your case earlier.

Responded 5 days ago

A. Is the date simply extended without posting the case before the Court or Does the Court give adjournment for six months? In the former case, you counsel should submit a letter to the Registrar and in the latter, you need to strongly object when the other side seeks adjournment in the next hearing.

Manjula Shanmugasundaram

Responded 5 days ago