Q.On resignation Terminal Benefit not settled

Q. On resignation Terminal Benefit not settled

Anonymous

posted 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir, I am a employee of state Bank of India, recently i resigned the job and i have worked in SBI for 3 years. after resignation i have requested for terminal benefits like PF settlement, PL encasement and experience certificate and required document submitted to Branch Manager. till now my work has not done by branch manager. i have asked the branch manager about status he is telling that i have done my part of the job rest have to be done my higher authority. but on inquiry i came to know that he is not moving my claim forms to higher authority. intentionally branch manger not moving my claims forms to concerned office. it been almost 6 months my works have not done. after 5 months branch manger mailing me that PF claim returned as date mention in application wrong.how can i take action against him.

Get issue a legal notice and file a money recovery suit and settle the issue.

Responded 1 week ago

View {{count[0]}} Reply

Anonymous

Replied 1 week ago

I have requested Branch manager for three things
1 PF settlement
2 Previlage leave PL encashment
3 experience certificate
These have to be settled Till now nothing has been done. How can i take action against him even I called and mailed to higher authority no use. How this process will work and what will be the expenses incurre?

A. Since you have worked there I hope you understand how the system works. Once you have submitted the copies to the branch it will be sent to the HR deptt in LHO and then the HR will process your claim. So next time you send two copies of your claims to bank, one to the Branch Manager and another to the HR in LHO. If they do not process in sometime then send a reminder marking a copy to AGM HR and DGM HR at LHO and also a copy to HR at Corporate Level at Nariman Point. Hopefully your work will be done.
Lastly even after all this nothing happens then send them a legal notice.

Responded 1 week ago

A. File mandamus
Thank you Sir
Lawyer

Sunil Kumar Singh

Responded 2 weeks ago

A. U will need to file complaint against them to the higher authority of bank. Otherwise file case against them

Responded 2 weeks ago

A. Sir, you might send the branch manager a legal notice stating the delay in processing your terminal benefit and also mention that his reply of the PF claim as [wrong] came after 6 months. Also, the notice must specify a stipulated time period within which they should settle your claims, failing which you will take legal actions against them. If in any case they fail to settle your claim within a stipulated period of time, then, you can file a money suit against them for the same and claim your terminal benefits.
Hope this helped
If you liked the advice given please do rate me.

Responded 2 weeks ago