Q. Exams

Anonymous

posted 1 week ago

Description
I have been failed intensionlly twice in my doctoral degree.. I hv filed rti for my answer copy but they are intentionally delaying it till next semester.. And want me to give exams again.. I hv been selected for best intitute in india for my next degree.. But authority is very uncoperative al together. Kindly help me to resolve my issue faster.

Follow the procedure meticulously till you reach the State Information Commission.
During the interview be frank with the Judges of the Selection Committee and show them the papers which will convince them how you have been harassed by the present Authorities over the years.Hope something will come out.

Responded 4 days ago

A. Sir, given the graveness of the situation it is advised that you approach the High Court and file a writ petition for the same. That too urgently so that you don't need to wait for the next semester and also don't miss out on the opportunity to work with the best institute where you already have been selected.

Hope this helped

Responded 1 week ago

View {{count[1]}} Replies

Anonymous

Replied 1 week ago

Going to court means long process..what can be done to get immidiate support..

Replied 1 week ago

Immediate support is talk to the college authorities and to the RTI dept but both of them are not complying. Bribing them will be unethical. Plus the good way isn't working out. So the next lawful and legal step will be approaching the HC. For speedy remedy in your case the only way out will be under the table. which is not advisable. Rest is upto you.

Your problem will be resolved if you are approach High Court immediately and get appropriate order by engaging advocate.

Responded 1 week ago