Q.Property Dispute Between Father and Daufhter

Q. Property Dispute Between Father and Daufhter

Sudhir Dhamsania

posted 1 week ago

Hello My parents are divorced. My father and Me(daughter) were live with my uncle(my father`s brother). After My marriage I live in sasural with my husband and my father lives with my uncle. Now My father has sold his ancestral property(land) to his brother(My uncle). Because My father does not want to give his ancestral property to me(daughter). Total land size is 20 bigha. My father has removed his 50% share of land by making fargati dastavej. Now what can I do? If I file case in court, what will be judgement? How much bigha will I get? 5 bigha or 10 bigha?

A. For answering your question
the following information's are required

1. How many siblings do you have
2. Step Siblings [if any]

Both sons and daughters have equal rights to the property including step sons and daughters regardless of them being legitimate or illegitimate.
If there is no other sibling and you are the only child then you are entitled to the distributable share which you have the right to according to law.

Responded 1 week ago

A. Dear Mr Sudhir Dhamsania,
Daughters have the rights like sons.
In order to exact answer tell us how many brothers and sisters do you have from your father and how many step brothers and step sisters do you have from your step mother.On the basis of that property will be divided.
In order to get the correct advice share the correct information.
Thanks.

Responded 1 week ago

View {{count[1]}} Reply

Sudhir Dhamsania

Replied 1 week ago

Ther is only single girl child. There is no brother, no sister, no step brother and no step sister.

A. You can file suit for declaration of that sell deed void and also for partition.Ifvtotal land between your father and uncle is 20 nighala.Then you can get 5 bighas land in that property.

Sandeep Pingale

Responded 1 week ago

View {{count[2]}} Replies

Sudhir Dhamsania

Replied 1 week ago

How can I get 5 bighas? I cant understand. Total land is 20 bighas so 10 bighas should be for my uncle and 10 bighas should be for my father. And I am single daughter of my father. There is no brother and sister. And the property is ancestral but my father does not want to give me.

Sandeep Pingale

Replied 6 days ago

10 Beghas can be get in total by your father and you.Therefore you can get 5 bighas out of 10 bighas.

A. Dear Madam
file a suit for partition

Responded 1 week ago

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Sudhir Dhamsania

Replied 1 week ago

How can I file a suit for partition?
Because My father has removed his 50% share of land(farm) by making fargati dastavej.
So land(farm) is name of my uncle. i. e. There is only one name of my uncle in 7/12 8a. Not my father`s name.

A. U can file case for Ur share

Responded 1 week ago