Q. 04 bottle liquor case

I am a defence personal and cut with carrying four bottle liquor in chhapra Bihar

A. I am of the same opinion as LD. Adv. Shanti Ranjan Behera. You can carry a minimum amount exceeding which you will be penalised. You cannot carry or consume alcohol in Bihar it is a crime. However so, if you are a defence personnel you are allowed to bring alcohol in the minimum dosage permitted to you.

Responded 1 week ago

A. Dear Mr Singh,
On 26 November 2015, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar announced that alcohol would be banned in the state from 1 April 2016. ... Although even before the High Court order came, the Bihar government had announced that it would enforce a new stringent law from 2 October 2016, only to stay adamant on it after the order.
Yes, you can carry,if you have permit for that.(Army personnel are allowed to bring alcohol in the state but only in limited amount according to their daily permitted dose). Otherwise NO. Bihar have http://Darubandhi, u can not carry or consume alcohol in bihar.it is crime.
Check, what is your permit and how much you are carrying.
In case of difficulty get in touch.
Thanks for serving the Nation.

Responded 1 week ago

You are supposed to carry minimum but you seems to have exceeded accidently. Get the FIR if any quashed by approaching the Service Tribunal or High Court. Nothing to bother provided you engage an experienced advocate.

Responded 1 week ago