Q. Required advice

My faced an accident while riding his bike having insurance. But DL on that date was expired & was again renewed later. But matter is that an old woman who suffered from a leg injury has filled a case to claim medical expenses. That woman has recovered from injury and can walk now. But what may be liability for my father and what may be the way to come out of liabilities ?

It all depends upon the clever intelligence of your advocate during the course of conducting the case and cross examining the victim.

A. Sir, the driver of the bike has to pay a certain amount of compensation for the injuries and medical expenses of the leg injury. However he may or may not have to pay the amount in full. The amount to be paid will be decided by the Ld. Court and the driver shall pay accordingly. However, he will have to pay a certain amount of money as compensation and medical payments.

It will be better if you consult a local Advocate and also with the Insurance Company or Advocate of the Insurance Company.Difficult to tell without knowing the complete case history.

A. Ur laiblity to pay some consideration to the woman for her loose