ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q. Breach of contract

I am working as a teacher in school last 2 years I stop going to school from management send the demand notice that u have to pay total salary you drawn from the school and compensation r else we proceed legal action.but in contract they told to pay 2 months salary without intimation you stop the school
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
They cannot do anything. Please share their demand notice I will prepare a strong reply legal notice. Nothing to worry.
For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. If u are on contract basis then . First go into the contract then we will clarify

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 3 weeks ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us