Q. child custody

Anonymous

my husband has extra maritial affair from last 8yrs.I have three children two boys and one girl .girl is 28yrs old and one boy is mentally ill and second one is 12yrs old.now I want to live separate without giving divorce.but not take custody of any children.is that possible.

A. Your is a complicated matter needs expertise and professional Family Court Matter Lawyer to guide & help you in your case for judicial separation with rider clause.

A. Dear Mam,
You can file a suit for judicial separation with a prayer for not taking the custody of children.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. Both parents are morally bound to maintain the mentally ill child.

Johnson Thangiah

A. yes it is possible file a legal seperation petition before the family court or before the district court. But you need to prove that your husband is having an affair. And regarding custody since all the children are above 5 years, so , you have a choice to take custody or not.

NILANJAN CHATTERJEE