Q. Child custody

Anonymous

My sister is separated. Her husband file case for kids custody at jammu and filed a request to transfer that case at delhi. The case was transferred but after couple months her husband withdrew case with liberty but now her husband has filled same case against at jammu. Could someone let me know if it is allowed?

A. Dear client , there is no bar if the case was withdrawn with the leave of court to file again the same. For details, pl. contact some family advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. Hello!
i have examined your facts and it is clear from them that the child custody case was withdrawn with liberty and therefore, the husband can file the same case again. The important for your sister is to look after the said case and make her appearance regularly in court.

PARVEEN KUMAR

A. You have not to worry about it because no one could take the child custody from u untill and unless you voluntarily forfeit it. And in new case u can take objection on the maintability of the case...............

Sunil

A. Hi!
The piece of advice would depend on the grounds of withdrawing the case. If the grounds state that he has withdrawn the case for "xyz" reason and would again file the same then it is allowed. Please share the reason behind withdrawing to get an appropriate advice.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. Since the case waswithdrawn with permission to file fresh and it rendered transferred case invalid.now he has filed fresh case at jammu as he had already sought liberty ..The case at jammu in present situation needs to be contested on merit and little chance is to get it dismissed at early stage ..The humble advice is to contest it here at jammu on merit plus dismissal at early stage ..Further the copy of his petition will enable me to answer more accurate..you can consult me with the copy of petition at jammu ..my services are open to you.any further query is welcome
Thanks sir

Rajinder Raina

A. Sir,
It seems that is the civil case.In civil case a person can file case on various grounds.First you take certified copy of the disposed case form the court and defend the case.

Johnson Thangiah

A. I can contest your case at jammu court . I am working at jammu court and having branch at dwarka court delhi ..you can hire my services .you can also contact me for telephoning consultation ..

Rajinder Raina

View {{count[6]}} Reply

Anonymous

Thanks you for brilliant advice it's really useful. Could you also answer the question