Q. Property money fraud

MANDEEP KUMAR

In 2012 I got a job in real estate as a telcaller ,my job was there to call to given client no for sale a property and inform to your known person about property or who interested to purchase a property,I left the after 1 month, but one of my known person book a plot after I left the company,I introduced my uncle to one person who were associated with that company.my known person (uncle) booked plot with is his friend and i just started to work in new profession ,I wipe out from there and then uncle used to give money to company associated person after 7-8 month later we got to know that the money ,uncle ji given to him he just gone with all money and after that uncle Ji made a complaint against me and they said just write everything and we will raise a complaint on behalf of your written statement,I did that after that they put me accused in that after realizing everything now he decided he will take off charges and want to make a witness what should I do coz I am only 27 year old and I didn't did anything wrong,

A. Dear Mandeep Kumar,
It will be appreciated if you get in touch with a Real Estate Lawyer locally failing which get in touch with vidhikarya.com
Have you received Summon?
If you have received summon means you have to respond and the Court in the long term interest.

A. You are job is only of a telecaller you are not responsible for any illegal act or fraud by the company,it is the responsibility of your uncle to make sure while making investment or any association in the company,secondly you were not in service while the fraud taken place,better to consult an expert property lawyer from the panel to take the on all aspects of the issue & protect your interest.

A. U can file complaint against the company management