ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Property-Protection Trespasser

Q. Property-Protection Trespasser

Placeholder image

Shradha m

posted 1 week ago

Hi This is wref to the property of my father..My parents are senior citizen living alone in Lucknow..2+ years back my father met an accident , he had neuro injury .He has been visiting our place for physiotherapy treatment , It was almost 10 months my parent's house was locked , very recently when my parents visited the house they got to know about people try to sell the house. There have been rumors neighbors have seen some of the buyers .I am really worried how the best we can protect my father's property from this.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You may immediately visit Lucknow and find out the reason and documents on which basis it is being sold. Lodge a complaint or file a civil suit.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. U can file complaint against them immediately to the nearest police station

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 1 week ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us