ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Forcing me to pay for his (Partner) losses

Q. Forcing me to pay for his (Partner) losses

Placeholder image

Ankit Chaudhary

posted 8 months ago

I and my partner started a business and we went delhi to pay a person money for starting our business, i paid him Rs. - 70,000 and he paid him 65,000. from his hand to that person hand, after that he never helped or showed interest in business. In result i backed from the business, later he starting braging i want my money back, you pay me Rs. 65,000. he bought 1 police man and now they are calling me to police station. do i have to pay him please answer me

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
In general cases, partnership deed is the governing agreement between the partners. The partnership deed covers the duties and responsibilities of the partners. Please share across the deed for a further advice.

Vedant Lakhotia

Experience: 3 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Do you have any agreement of partnership between you both? Specify that.


Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here