Q.Payment not received since Nov 2017 till today,. Governemnt Permanant employee

Q. Payment not received since Nov 2017 till today,. Governemnt Permanant employee

Sir I am a Government Servant, In July 2017 i got selected for the post of Hindi translator. My last joining date was 30 Sep 2017, but i was issued movement order from office on 31 Oct 18 (one month late) and i reached Office on 03 Nov 2017 (one month late). on 03 Nov 2017 reported DGFT office in the morning and met the officer, but i was told that you have reported one month late to this office, you bring reason from your parent department and after that we will accept your movement order and papers. i came back to my parent office on 06 Nov 17 and gave in writing the explanation demanded by the Office where i had to join the post on higher rank. but parent office has not given me reason for sending me late to the New office in Delhi where i had got post on higher position Class II. and since Nov 2017 till today i am not in receipt of any payment from government office. am i able to get interest rate with my payment and at the what rate? and what procedure i have to follow for it. please give me free suggestion.

A. Kindly approach to administrative tribunal with your lawyer and with all documents.kindly contact with our vidhikarya lawyers.

Deepak Bade

A. please consult a lawyer alongwith your documents

TRUST CHAMBERS OF LAW

A. You have to refer CRS service rules and demand being Govt., servent.

A. You must approach CAT for all possible reliefs since your parent department is at fault and you are being made a scapegoat to suffer for no fault of yours..you can seek my professional services through Vidhikarya.Remember there is limitation ( time limit) for filling a case before CAT.presently your case is within limitation.

Nirmal Chopra

A. Hello

Move to high court of Delhi for directions to your organization.

GANESH SHARMA

A. You may move before the Hon'ble Delhi High Court by way of filing civil writ petition for redress of your grievances and I think that you grievances may be redressed by the Hon'ble Court.

Ravi Bhushan Pd Sinha

A. Pls tell how much payment you have not receive paynents means your salary or some thing others pls clarify and for this u sent a legal notice from a advocates for relasing your payment

TRUST CHAMBERS OF LAW